Cathriona’s Hair Group is made up of three salons at the following locations:
Unit 1 & 2, Mary Street, Tralee; Strand Street, Castlegregory; and No.3 The Tracks, Dingle.
You may contact us on: 066 714 4626 (Tralee); 066 713 9853 (Castlegregory), 066 915 1744 (Dingle), and by email email@example.com
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHAT WE USE IT FOR
We collect personal data you volunteer you when you email us, use our online enquiry forms, or make a credit card booking.
We collect your personal information to respond to your enquiries and to send you information in relation to our services.
The legal basis for this collection and use of your personal information is our legitimate interest in promoting our services.
You may opt out of receiving communications from us at any time by contacting us at the email address above or by using the unsubscribe link on our website.
We do not share your information with anyone without your permission.
The information we collect and use may include
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your financial info such as credit card details, or other payment details in the event of purchases from our website
- All other data which you ask us to process on your behalf.
We generally retain this data for no more than five years. For people who are or become our customers we may retain it for longer if that is required in order to provide our services.
For job applicants, we process data to recruit new employees and to ascertain their suitability for a specific role
The legal basis for this processing is processing necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest in recruiting new staff. Please see the privacy notice in the job advertisement for further information about how we process applicant data.
We may share the information a job applicant provides with our contracted recruiter in order to make a shortlist of candidates. This recruiter is not permitted to use this data other than on our behalf. We may also send emails about an application through our email service provider.
We will retain this data until the recruitment process is complete.
We do not transfer data outside the European Economic Area.
Our website may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies, and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies.
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged under 16. If you are aged under 16, please get your parents/guardians permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Your rights relating to personal data
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- . Right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details at the start of this privacy notice.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
If you are unhappy with how we process personal data, we ask you to contact us so that we can rectify the situation.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
Cathriona’s Hair Group reserves the right to change this policy from time to time in our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here so that you can see what information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our site or our services or otherwise provide data after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this policy as modified.
Any questions, comments, requests, and complaints regarding this policy and the information we hold are welcome and should be addressed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.